- Site is the https://www.valorvip.com/ website
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the site or from the site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject(or User) is any living individual who is using our site and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our site to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Current and former names
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Cookies and Usage Data
This information is collected so that Valor Intelligent Processing can communicate with you regarding your account, and sometimes to verify that you are the proper party to discuss the account with. If you are making a payment through our payment portal, Valor Intelligent Processing and/or a third-party vendor will collect the information necessary to process your payment exactly as you have authorized and not for any other purpose.
When you provide your personal information to Valor Intelligent Processing through our website or through our payment portal we use this information only for the purpose you are providing it, and the information is kept secure and is not disseminated for any other use except that which is required by law. Access to your information is limited only to appropriate employees of the company and in some instances to the originator of the account.
We may also collect information how the site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies– We use Session Cookies to operate our site.
- Preference Cookies– We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies– We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Valor Intelligent Processing uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our site
- To notify you about changes to our site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our site
- To monitor the usage of our site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Valor Intelligent Processing may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Valor Intelligent Processing will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Valor Intelligent Processing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Valor Intelligent Processing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Valor Intelligent Processing
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Valor Intelligent Processing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Valor Intelligent Processing relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Credit Reporting Agencies
Your information, including Personal Data, may be sent to the national credit reporting agencies. If this occurs, all reporting of your information, including Personal Data, to the national credit reporting agencies will be done in accordance with all applicable credit reporting laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our site (“Service Providers”), to provide the site on our behalf, to perform site -related services or to assist us in analyzing how our site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.valorvip.com/contact/